Friday, June 26, 2009

Roses in Turkey

Transformers 2 was a great movie. Fantastic animations. Of course, the company was fabulous too. (: I've watched like 6 movies with him within 2 months. Of course, movies are never complete unless you have that delectable container of sushi, chocolate milk and wasabe!

I've been meaning to tell you guys about my trip. Let's start off with Turkey.

Ok, Turkish service sucks. Seriously. They need to go for that good service campaign crap. But I swear, Turkey is a land of beautiful people,be they young or old. Brunettes, blondes, redheads, you name it. I can't even begin to describe the hotness of the guys. Turkey is a beautiful country. Fine, at first it was like driving into Johor, but then the land gave way to rolling hills and craggy mountains. If you suck at parking on slopes, don't ever drive in Turkey. The roads are ALL uphill. And it's a freaking steep uphill, with no safety dividers or whatever. First stepping out into Turkish air, the first thought that hit me was, "Ooohhh! Fantastic weather!" Mind you,it's summer over there. My tour guide, Syukran, was going, "Oh, it is summer now. The weather is very hot, 23 degrees!" I was like, you ought to be in Singapore man. Refreshing air aside, there's no tropical plants,like our raintrees and hibiscus and ixora. There were evergreens, oaktrees, cedar trees, and roses EVERYWHERE. They plant roses the way we plant bougainvilla bushes. I was so tempted to pick some. Res,purple,yellow, white,pink. Did I mention that they harvest wheat?

That's all for now.

No comments: