Saturday, February 28, 2009

to the same person who blatantly knows i'm talking about her

well farah, here goes.

since i really cannot stand the sight of you right now, i'll blog it then.

here's my point of view.
i feel that you are being totally ridiculous and unfair.
i broke up with him.and settled the matter within 3 hours.
the only reason haliim and the rest knew, was because they were with me from the time the fight began.
and you're angry because of this one bloody stupid point:
you're not the first to know

how unfair is that?
try thinking about it this way.
i'm trying to settle the problem with him.
i did not need any middle person whatsoever.
and i was too distraught.
i will not be thinking about who to inform.
if things did not work out, the first people to know would be you and haliim, and you know that.

2 years, you were in JC.
i barely got to talk to you on the phone, let alone meet you.
you had other friends.
i did not complain.
because i understand.
i'm not the only friend in your life.
like natasha is to you, that's how haliim is to me.

this is me, clarifying myself.
cause i'm not going to call and grovel or whatever.
i've enough of bullshit.
i'm not going to put myself down for something in which i am not in the wrong.

if my supposed "mistake" was not informing you FIRST,
then so be it.

this is so merepek that i can't believe you're blowing it out of proportion.

sarah, here's my effort.
and i'm being totally transparent.
so now the ball's in her court alright?

No comments: