Thursday, February 19, 2009

to be kind

i'm not gna acknowledge crap.

and i don't tolerate people making my friends cry.
if you can't understand why i flipped,here's why.

you called me, minutes after your breakup.
and told me.
you were depressed, suicidal, etc.
i listened to you, gave you support, was horrified with you, cried with you.
i read hate tags about you, i read her dissing you online.
her saying you're not important and all that jazz.
i stuck with you through it.
you woke me up in the night to spill your heart.
i listened, even though i was sick,very much so.
i stayed, because you were my friend.

now ponder.
after all the bullshit you went through,
after sticking with you.
you're going back to what hurt you most.
okay, if it makes you happy, then i'm glad for you.
but you have not thought of what might happen next.
this is point A.

now point B.
you know what happened, that friday the 13th.
and you were with her the day BEFORE you went back to the other her.
talk about...i don't know lah eh.
even my favourite boy's appalled and he's not the kind to give a shit.
nobody else knows, what happened that day.
or the day we were at your place.
so everyone may think i'm being a bitch.

i'm not going to apologize, because i believe in giving my friends the truth, so they won't get hurt.
i'm not going to grovel at your feet.

if you need me,i'll be here.
if i have to be cruel to be kind, then so be it.

i don't even know if you'll read this.
take care hanafi.

No comments: