Thursday, February 12, 2009

happyhappy

yes, i'm posting twice today.

finally, all projects are done.
here's a big thank you to

SOFIA AYU and WENG FONG
i know i have not been much of a help, but i love you guys for tolerating my rubbish.

from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
(:


and today was great.
with fainting spells and whatnot irregardless, i had a blast with my girls and boys.
and and and.
ifellinlovealloveragain.
(:

the day was ended by having ice blended mocha at coffee bean, spending time with my two greatest scandals, elfy and hida, and of course the favourite boy.
AND i got a pretty new dress.
it was supposed to be $14, but i got a 20% discount.hahahah.
and the day was saved, by the currypuff girls!
kay, no, we did not have any currypuffs.
i just felt like saying that.

waltz with me, my love.

No comments: