Saturday, February 28, 2009

tired

excuse me?
YOU give in?

go read september 2007 posts,you deluded child.

remember?JC friends are way cooler than poly ones, apparently.
and apparently, me being replaced didn't count.

and you talk like we have fights every single month.
you were hardly ever there, for god's sake,so how can there even BE a fight?


and as usual the tables are turned on me.
and talking about pride?
yeah, finally i realized i do have it.
you put me down too much farah.
maybe you don't realize it, but you do.
i believe we discussed this issue once.

i love you, very much so, as my own flesh and blood.
heck, we do have some of the same blood.

but i got my pride, and you got yours.
so if you're done.

then done.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

itthe generalities realplayer embeds survive startup abcs payable tamil recalls instructions
lolikneri havaqatsu